The moment you walk through the doors of The Law Offices of Lyndon R. Helton, PLLC, or contact our law firm, you'll notice a difference. At our firm, you're never just another number. Your life and legal needs matter to us. When you come in for an appointment with our firm, you'll speak directly to one of our experienced attorneys not with our support staff. You deserve to meet with a lawyer.
At our firm, we start building trust with you right away by answering your questions when they come up and by giving you advice personally tailored to your situation. We believe in taking the time to get to know you, your family, your situation and your legal needs. This client-focused approach gives us the tools we need to address your legal needs right and find solutions that work in your favor.
Our Areas Of Practice
Because of the broad experience of our lawyers, The Law Offices of Lyndon R. Helton, PLLC, practices in a variety of practice areas to meet your legal needs, including:
- Personal injury – We seek to recover damages for those who have suffered injuries at the hands of negligent individuals and careless property owners. Whether our client was in a car accident or was bitten by a neighbor's dog, we seek fair and full compensation on our clients' behalf.
- Workers' compensation – Our firm will help you pursue a benefits claim for injuries sustained on the job. We will answer all of your pressing questions and will take care of all matters related to your workers' compensation claim.
- Social Security Disability – We help people who are disabled and can't work seek the federal benefits they need and deserve.
- Family law – Our attorneys handle a full array of family law issues, including but not limited to high-asset divorce, parental rights, property division and domestic violence.
- Criminal defense – We defend clients who are facing a variety of criminal charges, from speeding tickets to more serious offenses.
Contact Our Office Today
At The Law Offices of Lyndon R. Helton, PLLC, we offer a free consultation on all injury and illness cases, and only charge a reduced, 50 percent fee for the first hour of a family law consultation. To schedule an appointment at our Hickory, North Carolina, office, call 828-848-8776 (toll free at 888-321-0494) or send us an email.